Header

Header

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Week Three!

Officially half way done with the CCM!! its weird because it really keeps on going by faster..... which is good because I am so excited to get to Peru. At the same time I love it here too at the CCM.  You just learn so much.
This weekend was pretty uneventful so not much to talk about. We had Elder Clark from the 70 come and speak to us on tuesday which was really good. I hope one day when I speak ill be able to speak with as much power and conviction as these disciples do.
The best part though was going to the temple today!! The temple is closed so we didnt go through it but we did the visitors center and took pictures.  It really is so nice.  Grandpa you definately did a good job on this one.  Once we got there everyone was in awe over it.  How big it was how good it looked. everything. So I was definately a proud grandson knowing that my grandfather was the one who was responsible for that!! 
Calaway had his moments again this week but ya know its just expected now.  This week the other district left which is sad because they are the coolest people youll ever meet.  they are all going to Honduras so theyll get to meet Logan!! which im jealous because now some of my favorite people are in Honduras without me.  But I would still rather go to Peru anyways.  
One of the best parts about the temple was the tour of the visitor center.  The part that hit me the most was The family presentation.  I cant express my love and appreciation for you guys enough I hope you know that.  I by far have the best family in the world.  I am so glad i have the knowledge that i can be with you all forever.  whether you want me or not your stuck with me... sorry.... 
I hope everything continues to go well!! K well im out!!! good luck this week and remember im praying for all of you!!! love you all send my wishes to everyone back home!! Love you all!! 
Elder Harrop

Mom: How are you doing with the early to bed early to rise schedule? Adjusted yet?!!!


i get more sleep here so its actually quite nice i must admit. haha 
Elder Calloway

Mexico City
I found big C in mexico.  hes basically famous world wide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment