Header

Header

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Crew's Communications


Letter to Caleb
October 9, 2014

Dear Caleb, 

I hope you are having so much fun it the missionary training center for short (MTC). It has been such a maze not having you here I know I know I said that I my last letter but it has. We all miss you but I know for a fact that you be a great missionary yes I did spell missionary correct ya I am that good meanwhile it home I have got over the emotions at home I came from crap to still crap but not as much crap. Sorry if I am wasting your time with these super letters.  Remember stand up for what is right even if your standing alone but you will never have to do that because your comp. will be there I hope. I miss you so so much. Your favorite brother Crew




No comments:

Post a Comment