Header

Header

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Crew's communications

Letter to Caleb
October 8, 2014


Dear caleb,

Hi it's crew miss you so much. I've been crying since you left. It been hard not having you here. Did I say hard I mean't super hard. How is the MTC. The house has gone out of control since you left but for the most part where pretty good all right not the point I miss you soooooooooooo
Much. I can not wait for all the letters that you send home .sorry about this letter it's not very long. Did I say not very long sorry this letter is short.ha don't be expecting long letters for me. We miss you so so much.

Your favorite brother
Crew,

P.s
Really do not be expecting long letters REALLY!









Response from Caleb
October 16, 2014
Crew!!! how are you buddy!!! thank you for the letters I love them!!!! they are awesome keep doing it!!! i want to hear all about what goes on alright!?? keep up the good work!! just think ill be back in about 102 weeks!! thats not that long and then i can watch you play baseball again!! love you buddy!! Keep doing good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment