Header

Header

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Work Harder, Work Better

June 27, 2016
This week The Lord has been really good to us.  We were able to see a couple of great things we have people progressing really well to be baptized this month coming up and so it should be a good one for us.  

I want to apologize for really the lack of baptism photos......  I don´t want you to take this the wrong way.  I understand completely that "its not all about the baptisms" and I don´t want it at all to sound like baptisms as a number because I understand perfectly the value of a person who takes that step of baptism.  But I also understand my purpose as a missionary.  And I am called to help these children of God make covenants with him.  And I apologize for the lack of this lately.  I want to make you the happiest parents ever and I know that seeing what your son is doing here will make you that much prouder. 

Now with this being said.  My promise is to work that much harder and to work that much better.  Because I want to make you the proudest parents ever.  But even more here in these last 3 and a half months of my mission I want to make my Heavenly Father the happiest Father ever.  I want you all to hold me accountable to that promise also.  We are going to see a lot of miracles here I know it.  And there are a lot of people here that will be wearing white.  

This week I was able to study a lot about the Holy Ghost this week.  The power of the Holy Ghost is incredible.  It is the constant companion and cleanser for us.  He allows to stay close to our Heavenly Father and I don´t know what I would do without him. 

I love you all so much for everything that you have done.  All that you do.  I truly am the most grateful and lucky person to have the family and friends like you. 

Elder Harrop 

Guess who decided to stop by the office here in Peru today!!! This is Elder Johnson!! from like 2 years back my companion!!!   Hes a good guy I love that kid a lot.  I told him that you would take him out to lunch one day and so if you still have his number call him up and take him to lunch will you??

Also sad part..... President Archibald goes home this week..... He is one good man who has taught me a lot thats for sure.  


The new Mission Pres. gets here on friday and so here goes nothing!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment