Header

Header

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Here's to a Strong Finish

This week we had baptisms!!!

It was a good week because you can never complain when you have baptisms!! This is Mery y Angel, and Anshonny y Isabell.  They have all been very great blessings and I feel so privileged to have taught them.  

The weeks are flying by, its so crazy to me.  but everything is going well down here!! The transfers were last week and I got the call that i´m staying here in the offices.  I will be finishing my mission here in the offices.  Which i´m happy about.!! there will be a lot of good things that will come.  Its funny because I will be the first Financial Secretary to finish his mission in the office.  crazy right? 

But here it goes to a strong finish and let´s hope that there are a couple more that are coming through here soon!!

Elder Harrop 



No comments:

Post a Comment