Header

Header

Sunday, September 25, 2016

The Most Blessed Kid in the World

May 9 2016
It was really good being able to talk to all of you yesterday!!! It is crazy how time just flies by.  I¨m so grateful for all of you and I´m definitely the most blessed kid in the world to have family and friends like you all.

This week we started by going down to Lima for Mission Council.  
The way down went all well.  The way back Lets just The  Lasagna we had for lunch did not not make it back with me.  I got to become good friends with the little Bathroom that was 2 feet by 2 feet big.  But all turned out well!!

This week we had the Baptism of Christian.  He was definately a great blessing from the Lord.  I have never seen a guy with such great faith.  about 4 months ago he broke his collarbone.  snapped it in half.  He waited for three months resting because the dr said it would heal by itself without operation.  well that didn´t happen and after 3 months of nothing of healing he had to have surgery.  he was operated 13 days before his baptism.  we gave him a blessing and everything and he is basically healed right now.  hes out moving bricks moving it around like its nothing now.  The faith this guy has is incredible.  Im so grateful I could meet him and know him as I do.  Great example of faith.

Also Today and went and took out the money from the card.  I didn´t take out all of it because there was a ton but Enough to last till the end of the mission just in case I have to buy some replacement things but I think ill be alright.  


Thanks for all that you do.  I love you all and look forward to hearing from you all soon.  }

Elder Harrop

Christian


No comments:

Post a Comment