Header

Header

Sunday, April 3, 2016

The most correct book

February 7, 2016

Well I´m sorry but I still don´t have the baptism photos from last week.........

This week was good! There ended up being an emergency transfer in our district and two other missionaries split our area again.  Unfortunately when they came in they ended up taking a couple really good investigators who were going to be baptized this month... but its alright we´ll find others!!!

Everything is progressing really well here.  Joe Peralta made sure to give me all the details to the super bowl this morning as to what happened! He was super happy about it!!

Its getting really hot here and so when I see snow pictures from back home it doesn´t even seem real to me.  I´m out here getting burnt in the sun!!

Its crazy to me how fast time is going by... its already February... Jordan will be starting baseball here in a couple weeks and that seems crazy to me...

So much to do in such little time!!!

This week we had a training we had to give to the zone on the Book of Mormon.  We decided to bring the Peralta Family with us so that the missionaries could ask them what their experience was like and what we can do to present and use it better from the perspective of investigators and it was really cool to hear about the personal experiences that they had with it.

The Book of Mormon changes lives.  I can testify of that.  It has changed mine and I am so grateful for it.  If I didn´t have this book I don´t know what I would be doing or how I would be doing it.  It's is the most correct book on the earth.  I know it.

I love you all.  Thanks for all you do.

Elder Harrop

No comments:

Post a Comment