Header

Header

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Peruvian Halloween!

Well another week has come and gone!!! Its crazy how fast it just all goes by!! Well needless to say there is still a lot more to do!!!

Elder Huanca is the best!!! He's one of the happiest kids I've ever met so we have such a good time together!!!

It was pretty funny to see Halloween here because the little kids dressed up but instead of going from house to house asking for candy,  they go from those little hole in the wall stores asking for candy!!! Actually a couple of the owners from the little stores saw us walking by and gave us candy also.  Who knew Trick or Treating is for the mormon missionaries also!!

I decided that from now on I´m going to share the scripture that I will be ponderizing for the week like we learned from this last Conference!!!  My scripture this week is in Helaman 3:35
"Nevertheless They did fast and pray oft and did wax stronger and stronger in their humility and firmer and firmer in the faith of Christ unto Filling their souls with joy and consolation yea even unto the purifying and the sanctification of their hearts which sanctification cometh because of their yielding their hearts unto God"

(I also like that in the verses before this it talks about baptizing tens of thousands. hahahaha)

This has really helped me and so I really hope that you all are Ponderizing!!!

Love you all hope all is well!
11/02/15

No comments:

Post a Comment