Header

Header

Sunday, November 22, 2015

HERMANOS!!!

This week flew by.
We had mission council this week Tuesday then we had a training with President this Wednesday.  Thursday we had a bunch of planning and interviews to do and then our zone conference this Friday.  It all went by super fast!!!

Funny story for the week.  One of the people we are teaching is an older guy who is about 70 years old and just full of life.  The guy hops around with his cane and everything and you can´t just help but laugh your head off when you're around him.  Well we had planned to go pick him up this Sunday morning to go to church so when we got there no one answered the door.  We were outside knocking on the door and yelling for like 10 minutes and no one came out.  I was a little disappointed but we went and picked up the other people and on the way to church I turned to my companion and told him watch we are going to get there and hes already going to be there.  Just as a joke!!
Well we show up and walk in and hear this shout in the cultural hall.  HERMANOS!! you guys are late!!! and it was him!!! it was so funny.  He got there at 7 in the morning!!! hahahaah church starts at 9. hahah it made me laugh so hard.  He was like "you guys are late.  I´ve been here reading my Book of Mormon for over an hour now!!!"  It made me laugh so hard.

My ponderizing this week.
Alma 56

44 Therefore what say ye, my sons, will ye go against them to battle?

 45 And now I say unto you, my beloved brother Moroni,that never had I seen so great courage, nay, not amongst all the Nephites.

 46 For as I had ever called them my sons (for they were all of them very young) even so they said unto me: Father,behold our God is with us, and he will not suffer that we should fall; then let us go forth; we would not slay our brethren if they would let us alone; therefore let us go, lest they should overpower the army of Antipus.

 47 Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, Godwould deliver them.

 48 And they rehearsed unto me the words of their mothers, saying: We do not doubt our mothers knew it.

20 And as the remainder of our army were about to give way before the Lamanites, behold, those two thousand and sixty were firm and undaunted.


 21 Yea, and they did obey and observe to perform every word of command with exactness; yea, and even according to their faith it was done unto them; and I did remember the words which they said unto me that their mothers had taught them.



Love you guys and hope the best for you all!!

Elder Harrop
11/09/15


No comments:

Post a Comment