Header

Header

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Happy Bdy Crew!

Well this week I got my new comp!!!!! HIs name is Elder Huanca.  He is from Bolivia.  He has ten months in the mission which makes us super young here. haha he actually started the mission in the same district as me.  I saw him start back in Miramar!! funniest part is that when Elder Johnson finished I was put with Elder Huanca for about a week while Elder Johnson and the comp of Elder Huanca had their going away temple trip.  And he said then that one day we were going to be comps.  and it came true!!!!

This week was good we had a couple families in church and they are all progressing really well.!!!
this last week we spent a lot of time looking for a new apartment because we were supposed to be moving out.  We didn´t find anything.  nothing.... but then today we found out that everything got figured out and we are staying!!! which makes it a lot easier on us and a lot less stressful!!

Crew Happy Birthday!!!!! its crazy to me that your already 11!!! you almost have the priesthood!! I hope it all went well and that you enjoyed it all!!

I'm excited to hear about all the basketball that is coming up I know you will all do really well and will have a blast doing it!!

I love you all!!

Elder Harrop
10/26

No comments:

Post a Comment