Header

Header

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Adios Elder Jeong

Well like I promised I have pictures this week and what's better than to have a baptism picture in with it!!!
This is Sofia.  She lives with her mom, a single mother. who went inactive for a long time and so now she is reactived and her daughter got baptized!!! What a great miracle the Lord blessed us with!!! It really is true that the Lord blesses us when we do everything we can.  Now we just have to do more so that we can receive even more blessings!!!
I'm staying here in San Diego  and no mom, I'm not training.  The zone leaders don´t train haha but it should be fun to see who the next comp is and what I can learn from him!!
Elder Jeong went home this week..... it was his last week..... He was a really fun companion.  You just never had a dull moment.  It was always fun and he was one of the best people I have met at getting along with the members and just being friends to everyone.  It didn't matter who you were he would take time to talk with you and make it a good talk.  I think that is one thing I miss is that I´m so focused on getting to place to place because theres not a lot of time where I miss those opportunities.  I learned a lot from him and I'm really grateful for the opportunity I had to serve with him.
I am sorry if the letters are getting shorter and shorter but really there isn´t a whole lot of time..... but I hope you like the pictures at least!

Love you a lot

 Elder Harrop




Sofia!!!




       

No comments:

Post a Comment